Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I’m excited to join and be a part of this group. I’ve been researching and looking for my first of hopefully a few PAMs I’ll be collecting over the next few years.

I’m based in Houston, Texas, USA

Welcome. Be careful if buying from a re-seller. Always ask questions here first before you buy.

best to buy from an AD if possible. Get that new watch smell etc. Also. AD may toss in a strap or two as a discount.

DON

Comment

Appreciate the advice, DONAG1

Comment

Originally posted by DONAG1 View Post
        Welcome. Be careful if buying from a re-seller. Always ask questions here first before you buy.

best to buy from an AD if possible. Get that new watch smell etc. Also. AD may toss in a strap or two as a discount.

DON
        Due diligence and researching the seller is free to do. It could save you 1000s by not having to go through an AD and buying from a trusted re-seller (Who also sell new!).
        If losing 30-50% per Panerai transaction is of no harm to your finances, then buy new every time.

Comment

• CraigF
          CraigF commented
          Editing a comment
          For ones first Panerai, I think going into a boutique and buying it is a special experience. For me, that was my second Panerai with my first being from an AD because there were no boutiques in the US yet. No, haveing had many, I look for a deal

Welcome to the community! Best of luck in your search.

PS. If you are looking for a 587 - I’m looking to move mine.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigF View Post
          For ones first Panerai, I think going into a boutique and buying it is a special experience. For me, that was my second Panerai with my first being from an AD because there were no boutiques in the US yet. No, haveing had many, I look for a deal
          I couldn't agree more that buying from the boutique is a special experience! 😀

Comment

Along these lines, I've located a discontinued model that has been my unicorn for awhile. It is being listed by a Dan Fernandez in Miami on Watchnet. He was mentioned years ago in the old Paneristi forum site and is mentioned in other brand forums but also older posts. Seems he has been in the game a long time, sells/lists lots of watches and is reputable. Unfortunately, it is the watch only which has me hesitating. Anyone here ever dealt with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus View Post
              I’m excited to join and be a part of this group. I’ve been researching and looking for my first of hopefully a few PAMs I’ll be collecting over the next few years.

I’m based in Houston, Texas, USA
              Welcome! I am pretty new here too, might even be more new than you. Excited to poke around here a bit and learn more about my favorite watch brand. Proud owner of a 000 and a 1342 although I haven't ever worn the 1342! HA!

DK

Comment

Working...
              X