1993 Mare Nostrum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1993 Mare Nostrum

Hi all.New on here and wondered if anyone could help me with approximate value for a 1993 Mare Nostrum in good condition with box and papers?Would love to acquire but don't want to make a big mistake!

This is not a great answer, but your best bet is to look at some of the sites selling watches out there. Chrono24 is a good one to price things on, IMO. And then, it's up to you and how badly you want the watch. Don't forget to buy the seller if it's not from a good name/source. Check them out as best you can; look up their info separate from what they tell you. Verify what you can. Any red flags, don't do the deal. Once you find one, it doesn't hurt to come back and ask about it. We are all here to help each other. There is a good chance that someone will know the seller. Good luck!
    Last edited by CraigF; 01-13-2023, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Many thanks for the advice!

Comment

Prices all over the place. One selling at $22K and another selling at $39K

Funning thing that when the re-introduced models made by Panerai came out at around $9,000. The earlier models dropped in value and sold for a few thousand more and now double the price or more.

The later models are exactly the same. Dimensions and movement. Only difference that I know of is Luminova vs. tritium and minute mark placement (inside vs. outside)

Is double the price worth it? Do your homework

Do a Google search to compare

Comment

• Richard P
          Richard P commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the comment!One for sale in the UK at about £13k.....I will go to look at it?

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
        Thanks for the comment!One for sale in the UK at about £13k.....I will go to look at it?
        I know the individual selling that! You are welcome to drop me a message and I can connect you?

Comment

Working...
        X