Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pam01243 vs pam 01334 which would you get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pam01243 vs pam 01334 which would you get?

Title says it all, between the two, is historic Eilean is worth paying $1300 more for the same watch because on paper both looks the same except the Eilean engraving on one.

Post pictures.

Comment

Here is pictures of the two model, I went to Panerai Boutique to try on the Luminor watches, and ended up fell in love with Radiomir, I'm just trying to figure out if limited edition of Eilean is worth paying $1300 more. It's same specs for both watches so only difference is decorations on watches.

Comment

actually I am now between 992 vs 1243 which would you choose?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-23 at 12.16.58 AM.png
Views:	145
Size:	562.3 KB
ID:	887 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-23 at 12.17.07 AM.png
Views:	135
Size:	559.8 KB
ID:	888‚Äč

Comment

1243 vs 1334 - both are great, I would just choose which one sings to you more. The 992 however, I think has a slightly different case with a chunkier bezel, which personally I don't like as much. All 3 have the 'patina steel' finish, which I really like

Comment

I much prefer the 992 regardless of cost. Not keen on the 1243 dial at all - reminds me of cheap 70's wood paneling!

And - what it the reason for tribal stitching on a Rad strap??

Comment

Thank you all! I've decided to go with PAM01334 Origin model. I'll post pictures when I pick it up!

Comment

Originally posted by aaronkimk View Post
                Thank you all! I've decided to go with PAM01334 Origin model. I'll post pictures when I pick it up!
                I didn't get here in time but that's my pick too. I understand they have to keep things fresh and introduce new models every so often, but as close as you can stay to the original PAM-DNA, is where I feel you'd be best off.

Comment

Working...
                X